i think what my problem is that i dont want to make my women too girly.
like instead of something like this:
i’d rather draw like this:
i guess im just stuck on that, as well as making men and women’s faces the same size.
- officialmegmasters said:It’s all about balancing it out. I draw some chicks girly and some not. We learn and we grow and we get better and I’ve watched you progress tremendously so anons can suck my dick because you’re moving along wonderfully for a 14 year old girl.
- sirlilith likes this
- whatsup818 likes this
- jaizabunny likes this
- corianneder reblogged this from rorpie
- valokilljoy reblogged this from rorpie and added:
- writers-mask reblogged this from rorpie
- piper1693 likes this
- grandhighbooties likes this
- rorpie likes this
- hvkryter reblogged this from rorpie and added:
- 9thcockter reblogged this from rorpie and added:
- 9thcockter likes this
- hvkryter likes this
- f4wning likes this
- rednosedmeguka reblogged this from rorpie and added:
- landofstoriesandadventures likes this
- rorpie posted this